By: Rolla's Recreation Complex Staff
When you decide to start personal training here are some key questions you can ask to get to know your trainer and learn whether you are both compatible.
– What’s your training style?
– How will you track my progress?
– What are your qualifications?
– Why did you become a personal trainer?
– Have you helped other achieve goals similar to mine?
– How will you customize a program for me?
Interested in personal training at our facility? We’re happy to speak to you at the Member Services Desk.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails.
1200 Holloway St. - Rolla, MO - 65401
Monday - Thursday 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 5 a.m. - 8 pm
Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The Centre - Rolla's Health & Recreation Complex - 1200 Holloway St. - Rolla, MO - 65401 - 573.341.2386
LLT Group - Website Design & Creative Agency